You might not think that the way a real estate company conducts its weekly sales meetings would make any difference to someone selling a property. But, you’d be wrong.
Every Tuesday, each of our four offices located throughout the Metro Atlanta area host a weekly sales meeting, where our sales associates review new properties on the market, share buyer needs and discuss local and national market conditions. In addition, we hear from industry experts and real estate service providers (like www.srnrealestatepros.com/daytona-beach-shores/condos/) so that we can deliver extraordinary service in our ever-changing market. Our sales meetings allow us to take the extra steps needed to ensure that your experience with Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty is positive and successful:
At our sales meetings, we:
- Review new listings
- Announce under contract listings
- Review broker open houses
- Discuss upcoming listings and buyer needs
- Study local and national market conditions and statistics
- Hear presentations from industry professionals
- Discuss new developments and initiatives in Metro Atlanta
- Host a marketing minute that includes updates for advertising homes
- Review mortgage and lender rates, changes and news
- Discuss contract changes and updates
Our 430 real estate professionals are dedicated to delivering first-rate service. We stay informed so we can keep you informed.